::Z::Hardchoir ::Z::Hardchoir

no hater here

hmm i think u should put in a melody that stands out and... maybe some acapellas? it's good though i like this

Zajed responds:

ye at the first time i thought the brass is enough, but at the 2nd listeniing i heared that i needs something anyway
thanks for the review man

In the VIP In the VIP

cool

i like this, pretty cool, thanks for tha review

Just A Chance *PREVIEW* Just A Chance *PREVIEW*

oh shit boy!

now this tha jam right here foo

Bleek989 responds:

lolz thx homie

Look in my eyes Look in my eyes

ehh

tha sounds u using doesn't sound tyte, but tha melody and beat is, u might wanna put more to it cause it sounds a bit plain.. but hey good job

PlayTheGame responds:

thx, the average score is proably going to be 3

Shit Changes Shit Changes

i like it a lot!

i like this man, it's a hit!! get back at me cause i love these types of beat and melody

~OG Moment~ ~OG Moment~

cool

this is bad! nice stuff but use a higher melody note cause it sounds like u wanted to make it like tha ying yang twins kind of a track haha or osme shit oh and tha piano sound is good just that i don't know if it goes well if u were to rap cause it sounds like it'd be a pretty crunk song but tha piano part might ruin it

Lil-Saynt responds:

lol thanks man.... i respect ur opinion :)

~1~

-- Club Ballad --- #1 Mr. Bot -- Club Ballad --- #1 Mr. Bot

i like

i like this! it gives off a vibe and it flows, but tha part where tha melody change a bit or switch off u might need to work on that like add some kinda surprising noise to it or a boom haha i don't know? good work

- supaboi

Freestyle Beat (Spit On Dis) Freestyle Beat (Spit On Dis)

cool

lots of energy, but u might wanna keep it down on tha volume haha i bet u were all into it that's why u didn't noticed it but yeah i'm go head give u a 5

BotonyProduktions responds:

Thank you Supaboi. And yes, I was all up "in to it", as you say. I get very passionate about all of my works/productions. Thanks for the review, and Keep your head up Fam.

ONE LOVE

Shake It Off (Remix) Shake It Off (Remix)

hmm

this sounds unorganized, good attempt at it though, when i was remixing shake it off, it was kinda weird cause i was gonna make it a mega mix but instead i remixed tha song so.. yeah tha melody didn't match but ehh? sounded cool to me.

thanks for coming by,